Please Read Carefully
Below is our policies and procedures. Please read and understand before booking your ride. These policies are in place for the safety of our horses, guides, and guests. They are also in place to establish the best business relations with our guests and watching out for the interests of our business. These policies are NOT negotiable. Once you accept these policies and make your booking, you are agreeing that you understand and accept them.
• Rides can be rescheduled at no charge 24 hour prior to your reservation, after that you will be subject to a reschedule fee of $30.
• No call, no show, you forfeit your ride and your admission, no exceptions.
• To reschedule your ride at no charge simply send us an email and request a new date and time for your ride, or you may request that we issue you a gift card that you can use at a later date.
• Reservations are subject to availability you’re not guaranteed a certain date or time.
• We reserve the right to cancel any reservation at any time.
• All cancellations will either be rescheduled or customers will be issued an eVoucher or rain check.
• We are a private working ranch. Our rides are by reservation only we do not accept walk-ins.
• Reservations can be made online or over the phone.
• Same day reservations are welcome.
• All reservations must be prepaid. Payment can be taken over the phone or through our online system. Our Trail Guide‘s do not have the ability to accept payment.
• Modifications to any reservation must be made in advance. This can be done either through text email [email protected] or over the phone 951-595-7802
• Your reservation may be canceled due to extreme weather conditions including but not limited to high heat conditions, extreme winds, flash flood warnings, rain.
• You will be notified via email if there is a modification to your reservation or a cancellation. We will contact you through the email that you used to make your reservation.
• The start time of your reservation maybe modified by your guide. Start times are not guaranteed.
• All tickets or reservations are nonrefundable after 24 hours of booking your reservation. If you made your reservation by mistake, you may simply email us within 24 hours of making the reservation and we will issue a full refund.
• In the event that your reservation must be canceled and you are unable to use an eVoucher, or rain check in the future a refund may be issued with a 30% cancellation fee at the discretion of our management. Please contact us via email if this becomes necessary.
• No call / no shows do not apply. You automatically forfeit your payment and your reservation.
Rain Check, eVouchers, or Gift Cards
• All cancellations done by Vin Hesten Trail Rides or by the customer will be issued a rain check or eVoucher.
• We do not issue cash refunds for cancellations (please see refund policy for more information).
• If you cannot use a rain check eVoucher, or reschedule your ride you may request a gift card. Gift cards are transferable and can be used by anyone. They do not expire.
• Vin Hesten Trail Rides reserves the right to charge the Client with a research and administrative processing fee, if a chargeback is placed by the Client with his/her credit card company (either intentionally or unintentionally) for any deposit made to the Client’s Trading Account. This fee will be used to cover all investigative expenses to prove that the deposit was made by the Client upon receiving the chargeback from the Company’s merchant provider/payment service provider.
• Our guides are provided to keep order and keep you safe and our horses safe. All riders are to obey the directions of their guide without question.
• If our guides feel that you are behaving in an unsafe manner or jeopardizing the peaceful and quiet enjoyment of the ride or the safety of horses or other guests, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
• No alcohol consumption is allowed during your ride, riders that are believed to be under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave without a refund.
• You must obey your trail guide. For your safety and the safety of others and our horses you must obey all orders from your guide. Failing to do so could cause your ride to end early without a refund.
• No yahooing, this adventure is designed to offer safe and fun trail adventures. We do not allow our riders to run amok, or take off.
• Please do not come to us if you are looking for some extreme trail ride or x-games style of thrills. Our rides are WALK only and designed to provide enjoyable, safe tours on horseback and keep our guests and horses safe from harm.
• Our guides will select your horse and the order of the horses during the ride.
• Stay behind your guide and stay on designated trails, blazing your own trails is not permitted.
• Horses are herd animals and have a very distinct pecking order, we do this for safety reasons. Customers are not guaranteed a horse of their choice.
• Jeans or long pants only. Shorts, skirts, or dresses are not allowed.
• Cell phones and cameras are permitted on the ride at your own risk but we will not hold up the ride due to dropped belongings.
• Backpacks loose clothing, or purses are not permitted on the ride.
• No sandals or open toed shoes are allowed.
• Please lock any valuables in your vehicle or leave them at home or in your hotel.
• We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items.
• Our maximum weight limit is 275 pounds.
• Our minimum age limit is 8 years old.• All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Our minimum height requirement is 48 inches, there are no exceptions to this rule. If your child is not at least 48 inches they will not be allowed to participate.
• All minors must wear safety helmet.
• Riders who suffer from medical conditions, disability, or who are pregnant or not permitted on our ride. Please feel free to contact us if you need further information regarding this policy.
• If your ride includes wine tasting please be prepared to show a proper identification.
• Our gates will open 15 minutes prior to the start time of your Reservation.
• If you are late to your appointment your ride will start without you. We cannot hold up rides start times.
• On the day of your reservation you will not be able to reach your guide if you are running late. Please give yourself plenty of time to get here. Sometimes there can be severe traffic conditions please account for this so that you may be here on time for your reservation.
• Your guide cannot reschedule your ride if you are late. You must call or email our main number.
• If you’re late to your reservation we cannot guarantee that you will be able to make another reservation for that same day.
• If you arrive very early please do not expect the gates to be open. We are a private ranch and the gates remain close for the safety of our horses. They will be opened 15 minutes prior to your reservation start time.
• When you arrive for your ride please wait in the guest registration area and follow the instructions to sign a waiver if you have not already done so online.
• All riders must sign a waiver prior to their ride.
• Waivers were sent to you in the confirmation email. Please forward this to every member of your party so they can complete a waiver. This will save you time on the day of your ride.
• All spectators, or guests on the property must have a signed waiver on file for that day.
• No one will be permitted on the property without a signed waiver.
• If you refuse to sign a waiver you will be asked to leave.